Sunday, April 27, 2008

 
Life at the Lake....
We been living at the lake for about two weeks now and it's starting to feel like my home.  I sorta love it actually. Even though my drive from work got a WHOLE lot longer, when I get home I feel like I am on another planet.  A planet where my work and everything related to it is just a distant star in the sky.  Out here you don't just BUMP into a co-worker at the grocery store and most people you do bump into have never heard of where I work and really don't care to know about it.  No…they are hoping that I will pay quickly so that they can get their minnows and get out on the water.

It's just pretty out here too….  Yesterday we saw some geese with their babies out in our yard, and today it there is a sprinkle and we found a turtle under an azalea looking for some cover.

Other things we've done in the past few weeks…..
Took the dogs on a boat ride….   Laura caught her first fish…..

Brookey had a birthday….   Jason got married…..



More fishing....


Oh.....And we've learned to love this new place we call home….


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?