Friday, October 06, 2006

 
I used to keep this picture of Laura from when she was a bridesmaid in her cousin's wedding because I just thought it was the most beautiful she had ever looked to me.  

We are older now, so I just figured that was it...that was our beautiful youth....now we can get old.  But I have to tell you....when I saw her on our wedding day....WOW....I just can't ever remember her looking more beautiful than that exact moment.........  I am so honored that she wanted to marry me.

You always hear people talk about how they saw their bride and it just took their breath away, and I was pretty sure, as you may be...that this was just some BS sweet thing to say.  I have to tell you though....I literally GASP when I saw her for the first time that day.  I think when you are in love with someone, it just changes you at a chemical level your body reacts to their presence.  Maybe just in small ways on a day to day basis, but then every now and then it is just HUGE and you are aware of it, and it is INTENSE.
So the honeymoon is over now..... I will have to tell the story of NORD once I get some of the pictures uploaded.  I hope to have some of the photographers pictures from the wedding soon also....this one was done with a hand held by one of our guests.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?