Wednesday, June 07, 2006

 
Extraterrestrials and DUIs.....

Okay, So I have a confession to make to you meow. CNN's Robin Meade is totally hot to me. The thing about Robin is that she totally captivates my attention. I can stare at her until she just looks grotesque to me, which in my own way is a sign of my attraction to her. BUT WHAT IS IT? I know from biology that as humans we are all sorta drawn to symmetry in the face and body. I know from art history that a high forehead and full lips on a female are valued as beauty. I even vaguely remember from sociology that the reason we pick up a crying infant is because we are emotionally attracted to the large eyes relative to the head. Robin has all these things, but there's something else too.... She's witty....she's bubbly without being stupid. She looks as though she would be demanding, and who isn't a sucker for that sorta confidence..... And she has information...story's that interest me...and you may think she is just reading from the paper in front of her, but give me my fantasy. For those of you that notice such things, Robin's hair was just a touch lighter this morning with more of an overall red....eyebrows dyed to match....Are we making a change Robin?  This is how my life with Robin would go....Everyday I would could come home..."Robin honey, how was your day?".........
"Oh Shy, oil fell to 75 dollars a barrel, Brangelina had their wedding in Mozambique, a cloned cat gave birth to a human fetus and two idiots recreated the Bellagio fountains with Mentos and Diet Coke".

Wouldn't that be a wierd life? Now it's not as though  my own beautiful bride to be doesn't posess these same qualities. In fact, she is a better match for me...I never stare at her until I find her grotesque, and I have actually been through some pretty gross stuff with her.... hum..... In other news, I get to spend the day in Auburn tomorrow going to court with my younger brother who will hopefully get off easy from the DUI he was recently charged with. For those that don't know, be warned....when you give them the bail money, they don't just mail it back to you when the person shows up at court....NO.... you are pretty much agreeing that you will take a day off work and come to court and hold the hand of your chosen criminal.

   

Pray for him, and for me that it all goes well


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?