Wednesday, April 26, 2006

 

I decided to download the pictures off my camera today and I came across this one of Bailey.  This was about 3 weeks before he died.....we didn't even know he was sick.  What you have to know about Bailey first, is that he was fat....I mean fat.....like 132 pounds....This dog weighs more than my mama....it was crazy.  Fat dogs get hot, so Bailey liked to wade in the pool during the summertime.  He wasn't really a swimmer, cause it's hard to maintain the weight if you exercise, but he did like a dip.  Laura and I were doing our typical weekend "move the shit around" fest at the house in Lanett and I glanced out the window and found Bailey in the pool....only the damn cover was still on it.  He was just chillin'.  This was last week of March, first week of Aprilish, so it was just starting to get nice out.  I had to run out and get a picture.  It was beautiful Bailey Bliss.....



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?