Monday, November 14, 2005

 
Never do I feel more queer than when I am surrounded by a mob of rebel flag wavin', battle dress uniform wearin', Van Hagar singin' rednecks. That being a given, I have to admit that I really had a good time at the season finally homecoming show of the Blue Angels. Laura and I wanted to do something with her dad so that he won't be so lonely. Laura's dad used to be a pilot for Eastern, so he really digs planes. The other thing that he is into is John Deere tractors. I think we are going to try to get to a tractor show with him at some point when Laura has more vacation. Maybe I can even learn to drive the RV at some point.
I am turning into such a red neck.......

Posted by Picasa

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?