Sunday, November 20, 2005

 

MY MAGICAL SWOOP WON THE IRONBOWL!!!!! Just minutes into the game Cox threw that first touchdown and I knew Schwoopty power was in EFFECT! I jumped up and ran to the bathroom to check the swoop.....the perch, the swirl, the angle of incline....it all looked right and I knew the tigers were honed in to the expert football leadership I was mentally directing towards the field. "QUARTERBACK SACK!!! QUARTERBACK SACK!!!!", I was thinking and out of no where McClover was on top of tender Croyle (how you think you gonna get a Heisman and you can't even stand up for the sack! Brodie you big wus). What POWER I was feeling, could anyone around me tell that I was CONTROLLING THIS GAME WITH THE SWOOP?!?!?!?! I knew I had to take it easy in the second half....we had the lead and my lack of focus even got Al Borges tackled (sorry dude).


Afterwards we headed to Toomers Corner where the mob of fans was staggering to and fro and chanting Auburn mantra's. I have heard Tommy compare victory to the smell of burning lips and assholes, but for me it will forever remain a mixture of beer, broken glass, and moist toliet paper. That's just an Auburn thing.....



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?