Friday, August 12, 2005

 

T.G.I.F'ing.F

That's right it's Friday... and if you wonder how I spend most of my days for most of the hours that I am awake and sober, just have a gander at this. Yes, I am a hamster in the ever well kept farm of office cubicles. My cage is nicer than most I think. I have the fully adjustable keyboard tray (goes up and down as well and in and out) and a comfy gel pillow for my mouse wrist. Some of the office booty just comes with time. Like a roach in the dark of the kitchen, you scurry into the neighboring cube when a soldier is fallen and you take only what you think you can get away with. For me that has amounted mostly to IBM reference manuals for products I don't know the slightest thing about. And usually when I do find some use for say, the IPCS Dump Anaylsis guide and reference (IPCS - Interactive Problem Control System), it is no where to be found. I CAN PICTURE IT IN MY HEAD DAMN IT!! IT WAS THICK AND WHITE WITH IBM ON THE SIDE!!!! HOW CAN ANYONE LOSE A BOOK THAT WEIGHS 75 F'ing POUNDS, SHY!!

I can't answer that.....some things just don't work on Fridays....


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?