Wednesday, August 17, 2005

 
The Jolie lesbian wanna be principle of female lust...


Okay...so having a picture of Angelina Jolie anywhere on your profile makes you a lesbian. I have decided this and I want to fix my page to have a picture of her so people don't get the wrong idea about me, but I am just not sure where to work her in. I mean....I AM A LESBIAN...and even though Angelina is freaky as hell and wears blood and can't act, she is on my short list of people I can F if the opportunity ever comes up. I already have the go ahead from the GF. But why is she a lesbian icon. I mean has she done lesbian films??? There was Gia...but come on....Gia isn't exactly "Bound". It is no where near as erotic as Jennifer Tilley's baby voice whisper that subliminally says "come F me" with every word. It certainly wasn't a feel good movie, no baby dyke drama and clumsy first romance like "The Incredibly true Adventures of Two Girls In Love". It doesn't even get a nod for being artsy like "Go Fish". Yet, what I have noticed is that a picture of Angelina pretty much seals the deal, YOU ARE A LESBIAN.... I don't care if your profile says, bi-curious, I don't know, didn't answer, when I see that picture on your site....my mind is made up.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?