Wednesday, August 24, 2005

 
Beautiful girl Darwinism in action......



I was in a meeting all day Tuesday. The thing I notice about big meetings is the smells. During that morning hustle and bustle for coffee, all the girls are walking about and each of them has a distinct powdery smell that just sorta blends in the air to create a veritable potpourri of nasal pleasure. I guess it reminds me of being little. My mother stayed in the damn bathroom for an eternity! What the fuck does she do in there? I will go to grave without the answer to that one question, but what I can tell you is that as soon as the door would finally fling open, a whoosh of powder, and soap, and perfume would fill the entire house. It's one of the strongest memories I have.


So anyway...girls smell good, I guess we all sorta know that already. And if you are in a meeting of 40 or more people, there is a good chance there will be about 4 really hot chicks in your meeting with you. That's what I have noticed anyway, could be a southern thing. So today I strategically selected a seat in the rear of the room with a space on either side. (Guy code* was pretty much guaranteeing me that I wouldn't have to sit next to a boy). So one girl comes in and lingers towards the back evaluating her seating options, I was careful not to make eye contact with her. Sometimes you just have to feel the force and resist the urge to communicate anything that would be outwardly detectable. She lingered for a moment, then settled into the chair next to me. The great thing now is that the rest is bound to work out. You can just sink back in the cut and let in unfold. Assuming the room still isn't just full slap up, you don't have to do a thing to get one of the other three hot chicks to sit down on the other side of you. See...straight girls can also pick out those approx four hot chicks in the room and they are highly competitive creatures. I think that dictates a lot of the choices they make. Now I could wrong about all this, but about 3 minutes after...and we'll just call her "hot girl #1".... sat down on my left, hot girl #2 took her place on my right. I don't manipulate these findings, I'm just an observer of this world...


*When seats are available, you are a complete homo if you sit right next to another boy, or in my case a raging dyke.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?