Sunday, November 28, 2004

 
I was out over the weekend doing the "BLACK FRIDAY" shopping and I came across an item at Target that I thought would be handy. I can't find it on their website but it was a leather or faux leather bag that you put logs in to carry then from the wood pile to the house. I could use something like this...and I am not picky about what kind I don't think, but it did get me to thinking that I always take an old towel out to the wood pile and lay it down and wrap up a bunch of pieces of wood to carry back to the house. This can be messy and not nearly as attractive as having a special bag for this purpose. If anyone has an idea for keeping my wood dry that would be good too....and if anyone wants to send someone over to spilt some of the wood...I wouldn't object to that as a gift either.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?