Friday, December 12, 2003

 
Did anyone know that they still make the green machine? I can remember this thing from when I was a little kid. This one looks like it is much better construction, but regardless of whether the wheels wear a hole in three months or not, the green machine is hands down the most fun you can have being mobile as a kid. If my nephew were just a tad older I would have to make sure someone got him one of these. Maybe one day he will have one. There really isn't anything as similar in my adult life.....sometimes in the summer when it is warm and bright and the top is off my Jeep..... that is probably the closest feeling I can associate.

As long as I am on the subject of cool little kid toys, check out PixelBlocks. It's like a cross between a light bright and a lego.....which were real highlight toys from my childhood also.

Okay so if you are looking for something cool to try, check out this site. You can point it at any picture on the internet and it will create the picture using nothing but letters and symbols. Whoa..... I tried it with some of the pictures on my website, and the results were cool, but I need to make some smaller pictures for it to be practical.

If that isn't enough to impress you, check out the Reverse Dictionary.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?