Thursday, December 11, 2003

 
By blog readers have to go check out this website that I found that does celebrity prank phone calls. I downloaded the Dr. Phil call and just laughed my ass off. They take sound bites from celebrities and then play them back to people in fake phone conversations. Very funny... trust me. I also discovered asite today that has phone numbers you can give out to people when you don't want to give them your real phone number. I notice there is one for Atlanta but I haven't called it yet. My understanding is that they get a recording about why you might have felt the need to lie to them about your real number. Give it a whirl and let me know

This is my on call week so I haven't been sleeping to soundly. In my regular sleep, my beeper would need to sound like a bullhorn to have any effect on me. So far so good though. I have been on since Tuesday and no calls yet.

Latest rumor is that we are getting a super walmart in town across from the new Carmike in North Columbus crossing. That should help cut down on Columbus dollars flowing across the river into Alabama.


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?