Sunday, November 18, 2007

 
Yesterday and before that....

I've been lazy about posting blogs lately. I do have a lot to tell you about and I guess I will try to get it all in quick.
Shortly after we got back from Denver, I had to go to Chicago for work and I had a ton of things to say about that experience, but just to hit the highlights....

Had a really good
Chicago dog...

Yeah....those are cucumbers...

Had one of the best pizzas I have ever eaten in my life...

It's thick....and the cheese is somewhere melted around on the inside. Awesome stuff... Quick side story....most people will go to
Giordano's for pizza in Chicago and I was all set to do just that, but then my friendly hotel bartender told me that Pizzeria Uno is acutally the original Chicago Pizza and that they used to keep their sauce recipe under lock and key, but one particular lady that made it all the time and probably new it very well was hired by a certain Giordano family for a truck load of cash so that they could start a pizza place...he went on to tell me that even though Pizzeria Uno is a chain, buying it at the original place means you will get actual authentic Chicago style pizza. I did just that....


Had corn at a
mexican place with mayonaise and cheese on it....

Bizzare, but really....is it wrong to put
mayonaise on anything?

I saw the Hancock from the top of the Sears tower...


I had
seven dollar beers at the top of the Hancock and saw the Sears...



Used my pictures from the top of both buildings and walked for miles until I found the
two story McDonalds...


More
beers....


Found the
Cheeburger Cheeburger place.....

what a let down......back to McDonalds....

Oh....and there was this
giant Bean thing......

that was cool...

Last night we went to the Lake Harding-poloosa.... here's a highlight for you.











She was better than the band actually.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?